First and foremost we meet your delivery requirements. Failure is not an option for us. Please make sure we have all the correct delivery information we have asked you for at the time you signed off your proof.
Here are just some of the options we regularly use. All consignments must be signed for.
Picking up from us in person – we’d love to meet you – let us know when you’re coming.
Your courier picks up from us for either UK or overseas deliveries – all you need to do is let us know, email us the appropriate paperwork and we’ll have everything waiting for you.
In-the-Day delivery – it’s a gold plated option used when you’re in strife and can be via bike, motorbike, van or helicopter
Overnight delivery – our courier will send you a tracking number via email so you will know when your order is due to arrive
Freight delivery – for larger consignments, we have overnight options and longer date options.
A Printers Blog
- Introducing Branded Promotional Tea Towels February 19, 2019
- Remember These Faces? February 7, 2019
- My First Trade Show – By Sam February 5, 2019
- Good Feelings! January 3, 2019
- This Is What We Do. This Is Who Are. This Is Promotional-Tablecloths.co.uk December 17, 2018
- I’m Fraser. December 12, 2018
- The Makers Market December 12, 2018
- Why the right Pantone Matters? December 12, 2018
- Tablecloths for The Makers Market November 7, 2018
- Wipe Down Vinyl Pantone Matched Tablecloths November 7, 2018